Our cabinets are furniture quality products made by master craftsmen. We employ years of experience based on old world craftsmanship and the latest innovative practices. We have about $250 ,000 worth modern industrial equipment in our small 3200 sq. feet shop , including hot melt vacuum press , CNC dovetail machine etc.
Our introductory prices for these products are very competitive to what most other companies charge for quality cabinets made out of regular hardwoods. Free estimates, professional custom design and expert advice.
- Premium hardwood face frames, attached to the cabinet's boxes by screws from the inside for long lasting structural stability.
- Cabinets boxing are made out of 3/4" melamine or 3/4" pre-finished birch or maple plywood.
- Drawer boxes fabricated either from natural wood dovetail connection or multiple layers manufacture finished plywood.
- Heavy duty full extension slides with ball bearings "Blum".
- 5 1/4" crown molding with sub-crown.
- Wide variation of door styles, and woods including exotic species.
- Different finishes available including: stain, glaze, antique, atomized finish and more.
*DO NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.
Each project is manufactured to meet each individual’s specifications. Designs are executed with the ultimate goal of balanced forms and functions. AFC has extensive experience with traditional hardwoods such as Cherry, Ash, Walnut and Oak. As well as substantial knowledge of exotic figured hardwoods and burls. We offer over 30 different wood species from our inventory of over 40,000 sq. feet and more available from our suppliers. Santos Rose Wood , Brazilian Rose Wood, Madassar Ebony ,Tenino , highly figured Makore , Anigre, Mozambique just few samples of what we have .
- We do all. From simple install sand and finish , manufacture floors installation , existing floors refinishing ,repair and restoration to one of the kind artistic floor.
- We specialize on installation on top of concrete and radiant heat systems.
- Our modern equipment with vacuum attached minimized dust impact.
- Free estimates, wood samples and expert advice.
- Very reasonable prices.
Concrete staining is based on chemical reactions between water solutions of metallic ions with hydrated lime in hardened concrete. Unlike traditional staining or dye staining, the concrete stain creates a chemical bond with the concrete. Once the stain reacts, it becomes permanent. The surface is finished with acrylic or epoxy sealer to fill the pores, creating a deeper appearance, along with a better maintenance and durability. Because the same metallic ions are responsible for the coloring properties of the natural stones and minerals, mixing a few different colors especially with custom engraving and stencil finish provides a very unique natural stone look. Concrete stain colors are very hard to reproduce because every concrete is unique in its own way. The finish can be a very good alternative to ceramic tiles or natural stones for a small fraction of cost. These are ideal solutions for restaurants, shopping centers, wine rooms, basements, garages, pool areas, gazebos, commercial parking lots, sidewalks, kitchen floors, etc.